GSCWM is going GREEN!
Top 3 Reasons Your Troop Should Participate in ONLINE Early Bird Registration
- It’s fast and easy!
- Troop leaders are able to see their troop roster immediately.
- It’s saving the PLANET one piece of paper at a time!
Early Bird Incentives
Early Bird Incentive Deadline: July 12, 2013
For Girls: All girls who register by July 12 will receive a patch. Patches will be distributed to troop leaders in October.
For Troops: Troops who register a minimum of ﬁve (5) girls and two (2) adults (one needs to be a leader) will receive a basic troop ﬁrst aid kit!
How to "Early Bird"
Step 1: REGISTER
Provide “Online Registration” handout to families and encourage them to register
online. Be sure to have each person print a copy of their registration receipt.
*Online registrations must be paid for with a credit card. Families and adults wishing to
pay by check, cash, money order or GSCWM cookie credits or gift cards MUST use paper registration forms.
Step 2: Complete the Early Bird Form
Step 3: Submit to your SU Registrar, Service Unit Manager, Membership Staff, or mail to a Council Service Center:
- Early Bird Form
- Printed Copies of eBiz Registration Receipts
- Paper forms with payment & Membership Dues Summary form
- Troop Transfer Request form for any girls transferring into your troop