Events & Activities
Click on one of the links below for information about the programs and events available for each program level.
WHAT WILL THIS GROUP DO?
This group will discuss everything about Girl Scouting; what should we do in Girl Scouting? how do we attract more members? They will make recommendations to Pattie Hallberg, the Chief Executive Officer for GSCWM. From time-to-time they will be asked their opinion from staff members working on specific projects. And, they will recommend ideas to the GSCWM Board of Directors.
The group will definitely help determine their own work. Some things this group has done in the past few years:
- Provided input on camps and programs
- Discussed marketing of Girl Scouting. Why are you involved? Why do girls drop out?
- Brainstormed on how to broadcast the benefits of Girl Scouting – get girls to go into their community and talk about why they do Girl Scouting.
- Provided input into the planning of the 100th anniversary celebration
- Served as co-hostess of the Ribbon Cutting for the new Girl Scout service center in Holyoke
HOW OFTEN WILL THIS GROUP MEET?
Our meetings run from 10:30 – 1:00 pm and usually held in the Sturbridge area. Our planned schedule for the year is:
- GSCWM Annual meeting – April 27, 2014
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Simply fill out the Girl's Leadership Board application.
Send your application to:
81 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606
GSCWM Girls’ Leadership Board Application