Request a Training
GSCWM encourages service units to request trainings for their members. Please know that whenever possible, we try to schedule requests received. However, due to volume of requests and scheduling conflicts, we are not able to honor them all. We will try to help you find alternative dates, times, and locations when needed.
In order to schedule a training for your unit, please consider the following:
- Take a look at our scheduled training to see if we are currently offering the requested training in a location near you.
- Plan to request a date that is at least 4 weeks out.
- Most trainings need at least 5 participants. Outdoor trainings may require a minimum of 8. (Actual minimum will be discussed on a case by case basis.)
- Payment in full for minimum number of participants must be received within two weeks of scheduling.
- You should be willing to open the training up to other volunteers from surrounding units. You and volunteers in your unit will have at least one week to register in advance of volunteers from other units.
- Please identify an appropriate location for the training and reserve the space.
To request a training, complete the form below, and click “Submit” at the bottom. A GSCWM staff person will respond to your request.