Cookie Drop 2018 Updated Information
Frozen Cookie Cyclone Plan
Due to extreme cold forecasted for Saturday, we are cancelling our parking lot Cookie Drops in Palmer, West Springfield, Pepperell and Worcester. Our Worcester and Holyoke Leadership Centers will serve as Cookie Drop Spots for the next week to ensure that troops can pick up their initial orders before opening weekend on January 12.
Move more than 23,000 cases of cookies out of our Leadership Centers before January 12?!? In true Girl Scout fashion, together we can do it!
· Troops are able to sign up for a time slot that works for them
· If you were scheduled to pick your cookies up in Palmer or West Springfield; they will be available at the Holyoke Leadership Center
· If you were scheduled to pick your cookies up in Worcester; they are available at the Worcester Leadership Center
· If you were scheduled to pick up your cookies in West Springfield or Worcester, please check your email on Thursday, January 4, for the Sign-Up Genius to schedule your time slot.
· If you were slotted to pick up your cookies in Palmer, schedule your pickup time through eBudde (under the delivery tab)
· Pepperell Cookie Drop will still happen at the Pepperell Warehouse on a date still TBA.
· For those towns that have their own local cookie delivery, you are still on!
· For those troops who did not place an initial cookie order, you can pick up cookies next week at the cookie cupboards listed in eBudde. Remember, you must place your order in eBudde by Sunday, Jan 7 in order to pick up next week in Chicopee, Fitchburg, Leicester, Leominster, and Pittsfield.
· Unfortunately, our Holyoke and Worcester cupboards are not available next week due to filling initial cookie drop cookies only.
*When picking up at our Worcester Leadership Center, we recommend that you drive down Millbrook St. and turn right into our parking lot. We will have all of the cookies in our building that used to have our store. Customers will then exit out onto Gold Star Blvd. Please do not enter via Gold Star Blvd.
*For our Holyoke Leadership Center, follow our drive way to the back of the building where we have double doors.
We are excited for the upcoming cookie season and hope that this weekend is the worst of Mother Nature’s winter plans!
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-584-2602