Advance Registration is Required for all GSCWM Events
- A registration deadline is listed for each event
- Events fill on a first come, first served basis
- Registration will remain open until the registration deadline or until the maximum number of participants is reached (whichever comes first)
How do I register?
Send completed Event Registration Form with payment to
81 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606-2813
Deliver completed Event Registration Form with payment to
either council service center:
301 Kelly Way,
Holyoke, MA 01040
81 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, MA 01606
How can I pay?
Payment can be made using:
- Cash (hand delivery only)
- Check or Money Order (payable to "GSCWM")
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
- Cookie Credits
- GSCWM gift cards
Do all attendees need to be registered Girl Scouts?
GIRLS in grades K-12 must be registered Girl Scout members.
ADULTS must be registered and have a completed CORI on file if:
- They are driving girls (other than their own child)
- They are counted in the girl/adult ratio
- They are actively participating in the event
- They are attending an overnight event
A parent/guardian who is attending only with their own child and is not participating the the event does not need to be a registered Girl Scout.
To register attendees as Girl Scout members, simply add $12 per person to your total fee due.
What Does “Attend As” Mean?
- Multiple troop/group members attend together with enough adults to meet girl/adult ratios as defined in Volunteer Essentials
- Adults must have appropriate training
- Adult must carry with them: health forms and permission slips for all attendees
- Groups are discouraged from bringing adults in excess of defined girl/adult ratios
“Girl with an Adult” means:
- A girl can attend (separate from a troop/group) with an adult chaperone (over age 18)
- The adult chaperone (if not a parent/guardian) must carry with them a health form for the girl and a permission slip with emergency contact information
“Girls Only” means:
- Girls can attend (separate from a troop/group) without an adult chaperone
- Girls must bring a health form and a permission slip with emergency contact information
Cancellation & Refund Procedures
Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts reserves the right to cancel events due to insufficient registration or inclement weather. Only those who have registered will be notified of cancellations and changes. Refunds will be issued in full for events which are cancelled by GSCWM. Information regarding cancellations will be included in your confirmation letter.
Should you be unable to attend an event for which you have signed up, a written request for refund must be received four weeks prior to the event. A $5 cancellation fee per person will be subtracted from the refund. There will be no refunds for no shows.
For programs sponsored in conjunction with community program partners, refund policies vary.