Registration is done either through GSCWM or a program partner. Please be sure to read the event description carefully as it will contain specific registration instructions. If the description states you should, “REGISTER ONLINE through GSCWM,” you can register either online or on paper.
Troop Leaders/Service Unit Team: All GSCWM policies, procedures and guidelines for safety, progression and training prerequisites apply to events listed in the program unless otherwise noted.
By registering online, you’ll be able to see how many spaces are available at the time you register and know immediately if you’ve been placed.
- Locate the event you’d like to attend and click “REGISTER ONLINE .” You will be redirected to the online
registration system. Follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Online registration must be paid with a credit card.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration.
About Online Registration:
- Online registration can be done by an individual or by the troop leader (01s only) through the troop management screen.
- You’ll need to set up a profile (if you haven’t already). It is as easy as following the online instructions. If you’ve already set up a profile, simply enter your e-mail address and password when prompted.
Paper registrations will be processed in the order they are received, but may take up to a week to process. Online registrations will take precedence.
- Complete the paper registration form.
- Mail or drop off completed form to:
GSCWM - Program Registration
301 Kelly Way
Holyoke, MA 01040
GSCWM - Program Registration
81 Gold Star Boulevard
Worcester, MA 01606
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Payment can be made via credit card, check, cash, gift card or cookie credits.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your registration has been processed.
About Paper Registration:
You must list all participants, girls and adults, by the name used on their membership registration. Please don’t use nicknames and be sure to spell the names correctly.
Payment in full is due with your event registration. Fees may be paid via credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover), check (made payable to GSCWM), cash, gift card, or cookie credits.
Note: Credit/Debit cards are the only form of payment accepted for online registrations.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
For programs run in conjunction with program partners, refund policies vary. Check with the program partner before registering, if there is a concern.
The following policies relate to GSCWM-run events:
Minimum Attendance Not Met
All events have a minimum attendance requirement that must be met for the event to run. If the minimum attendance requirement is not met when the event registration closes (as noted in the event description), the event will be cancelled. Only those who have registered will be notified of cancellations. Refunds will be issued in full for events which are cancelled by GSCWM.
GSCWM reserves the right to cancel events due to inclement weather which would impact the quality of the program or the safety of the participants. Only those who have registered will be notified of cancellations and changes. Refunds will be issued in full for events which are cancelled by GSCWM. Information regarding cancellations will be included in your confirmation letter.
Cancellation by Participant
Should you be unable to attend an event for which you have signed up, a written request for a refund must be received at least four weeks prior to the event. A refund will be issued, minus a $5 per person cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for no shows.
- No refunds will be made in the event you arrive late, leave early or attend only a portion of the event.