Sunday, June 9, 2013
1:00 - 4:00 pm
321 Main Street
Worcester, Massachusetts 01608
(directions can be found below)
Presentation of Awards
To be followed by a Dessert Reception
Reserve your Tickets
No later than May 23 by clicking here.
Tickets are $17 per person.
Silver and Gold Award Recipients attend free.
The Girl Scout Gold Award is the highest
recognition that girls in grades 9-12 can earn in
Girl Scouting. Requirements for the award
culminate by completing a project that makes a
measurable and sustainable difference in a girl’s
community. The process of building a Take Action
project focuses on connecting a girl’s personal
interests with a community need. Steps involve
leadership development, service to others,
career exploration, and self-improvement.
The Girl Scout Silver Award is the highest
award Girl Scouts in grades 6-8 can achieve. It
recognizes their efforts in a range of Girl Scout
and community experiences as well as their
commitment to improving their lives and the
lives of those around them.
Become a Sponsor
- $100 sponsors will receive 1 complimentary
ticket to the Gold and Silver Award Ceremony
- $250 sponsors will receive 2 complimentary
tickets to the Gold and Silver Award Ceremony
- All sponsors are invited to attend a pre-event
reception from 12:30-1:15pm
- All sponsors will be listed in the program booklet
Deadline for Sponsorships: May 10, 2013. Click here to become a sponsor.
Directions to Mechanics Hall
321 Main Street, Worcester, MA 01608
From Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90):
- Take Exit 10 (Auburn) to I-290 East OR
- Exit 10A to Route 146 North to I-290 East.
- Follow directions from I-290 below.
- Take I-290 to Exit 16 (MLK Jr. Boulevard)
- From I-290 East:
- Turn left onto East Central Street.
From I-290 West:
- Turn right onto East Central Street.
- Continue onto MLK Jr. Boulevard.
- Turn left onto Main Street.
- Mechanics Hall will be on the left.
Street parking is available on many of the streets
surrounding Mechanics Hall. Numerous pay lots
and garages are also within walking distance.
For more information, call 800-462-9100 (in MA)
or 413-584-2602 or e-mail email@example.com.