2020 ToGetHerThere Awards
The ToGetHerThere Awards gives area businesses and organizations the opportunity to honor a difference maker from within their ranks who has shown exceptional achievement in their profession, is an inspiration to their co-workers and young women and have made contributions to their communities. The nominated person must signify role model behavior in their professional career and represent the Girl Scout’s mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts will honor the winners at the ToGetHerThere Awards Luncheon on Friday, June 5th, Springfield Country Club.
The award is presented in the following categories:
- Health and Wellness
- Financial Literacy
- Man Enough to be a Girl Scout
- Candidate lives or works in western Massachusetts
- Candidate has earned distinctive achievement in their current profession
- Candidate demonstrates a strong commitment to their community through giving of their time, treasure or talent
- Candidate demonstrates commitment to serving as a role model for women and girls
- Candidate demonstrates a strong commitment to improving the lives of the next generation of female leaders
- Candidate possesses qualities of courage, confidence and character
Candidate does not have to be a current or former Girl Scout
The ToGetHerThere Awards Luncheon serves as an opportunity for your company to be affiliated with an organization that historically provides women and girls with the tools they need to be successful and make important changes for a better future. Joining with us will align your organization with one of the top recognizable brands in the US. We invite you to join us in honoring these outstanding individuals as an event sponsor.
For more information, contact Melaine Bonsu at 508-749-3623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.