For Cookie Sellers
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community service project, or your first overnight camping trip with your troop, you know how many boxes you need to sell to make it happen.
But did you know that you're also part of a huge business, one that's run by girls just like you all over the country? In fact, you’re part of the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program for girls In the world. Being a Girl Scout Cookie professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later:
Need some help getting started? Check out all the amazing resources that will make it easy to sell more boxes of cookies this year than you ever thought possible!
Have a Great Girl Scout Cookie Story to Share?
Ask a parent or troop leader to submit it today for a chance to be featured throughout the year on girlscoutcookies.org, the Girl Scout Blog, our Facebook and Twitter pages, and more—so cool!
Girl Scouts of the USA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest
Are you a barrier breakin,’ challenge crushin,’ lead takin’ cookie entrepreneur?
This cookie season, let’s show ‘em how the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world prepares girls to lead, learn, succeed, and shine—not only for today but also for the future—by entering our national Girl Scouts of the USA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest from January 2 through April 30, 2018.
Every girl who enters the Cookie Pro 2018 Contest will unlock an awesome, limited-edition Cookie Pro 2018 patch. You must be an eligible Girl Scout Cookie seller from a participating council to take part.
Six girls nationwide, one per Girl Scout grade level, will be named Girl Scouts of the USA’s top cookie pro for 2018 and get the epic chance to:
- Be featured on the Girl Scout Cookie box!
- Travel to New York City for an all-expenses-paid Cookie Entrepreneur Experience!
Join the nationwide celebration by participating in GSUSA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest! Enter here.
Question about cookie program? Email Prodprograms@gscwm.org or by phone GSCWM 1-800-462-9100
GSCWM Cookie Boss Program
What is the GSCWM Cookie Boss Program?
IT’S A GIRL LED PROGRAM RUN BY YOU! The Cookie Boss Program is a way for girls not affiliated with troops to participate in the Cookie Program and earn funds to use in their Girl Scout pathway choice.
How can you participate in GSCWM’s Cookie Program?
Join the Cookie Boss Program TODAY, and you can participate in one of THREE different ways based on your individual circumstances:
- Online/Digitally- means you utilize just the Digital Order Card (DOC), you do not keep a physical inventory of cookies and orders are placed online by your customers and delivered directly to the customer. You are not responsible for handling any of the payment transactions for the sale. Harness the power of the internet without the responsibility of physically handling cookies or money. New this year, there is also an option for “girl delivery” for local customers!
- Traditional- means you utilize the following resource for selling cookies: either door to door sales, cookie booths, taking orders from the order card, and from friends and family. You will then put in an order in for one of our Cookie Cupboards to pick up cookies with your Cookie Boss Team Leader. You will be responsible for turning in all the cash transactions for the sale. In this case you are physically handling both cookies and money.
- Both-means you utilize both the Digital Order Card and traditional ways of participating in the Cookie Program such as cookie booths, door to door sales and order cards. You will be responsible for submitting physical orders to the Cookie Boss Team Leader for pick up from one of our Cookie Cupboards and be responsible for turning in the cash transactions for the physical cookies you order.
Want more information, reach out to your Cookie Boss Team Leader, who will be working with you throughout the program to fill orders, answer questions and help out with your Cookie Program Experience. We also have a Cookie Boss Manual as a quick reference!
Katie Chappell, Cookie Boss Team Leader
1-800-462-9100 ext. 3604
|Prior to January 13|| |
|January 13||GO DAY!! 2017 Cookie Program Officially Begins|
|January 13-15||"The Cookies Are Here" weekend|
|January 13- March 5||Cookie Sales/Booth Sales/Cookie Caravans/Door-to-Door Sales, etc.|
|February 3||Opt-Out Forms due to GSCWM- JR/CAD/SR/AMB only|
|February 10||First Payment Due to Council|
|February 24||Second Payment Due to Council|
|March 5||SALE ENDS|
|March 17||Final Payment Due to Council|
- 2017 Cookie Boss Permission Slip
2017 Cookie Boss Manual
The Cookie Boss manual on how everything you need to know for the Cookie Boss Program.
2017 Cookie Boss Opt Out Form
Girl and parents Cookie Boss Junior or higher sign to opt out of the incentives for the Cookie Program to receive additional Cookie Credits.
Super Six Order Card
Order card to getting in person orders.
Financial Literacy Program
Girls need and want financial literacy skills to help them achieve their dreams, with 90% of girls saying it is important for them to learn how to manage money. However, just 12% of girls surveyed feel "very confident" in making financial decisions. Thanks to the TD Bank Charitable Foundation, girls who participate in our K-12 Financial Literacy FREE Badge Program and the largest girl-led business (otherwise known as the Cookie Program) will learn financial empowerment and develop important skills. Click here for more information on the badge program.
Questions email Program@gscwm.org or 1-800-462-9100