Place an order for mailing or non-contact pickup in our Holyoke or Worcester council shops.
Store Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Important Shop Notes
2021-2022 Girl Scout Essentials Catalog
Uniform Placement and Custom Insignia
2021-2022 Retired Badges
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON RETIRING
FINANCIAL LITERACY BADGES
As GSUSA creates new programming, some current badges will be retired. Below is a list of badges and the year of retirement. If you still would like to work on the programs, please check the online store and/or the council shops to make sure you can still purchase the badge.
- Daisy Count It Up (2021)
- Daisy Talk It Up (2021)
- Daisy Money Counts (2022)
- Daisy Making Choices (2022)
- Brownie Give Back (2021)
- Brownie Meet My Customer (2021)
- Brownie Money Manager (2022)
- Brownie Philanthropist (2022)
- Junior Cookie CEO (2021)
- Junior Customer Insights (2021)
- Junior Business Owner (2022)
- Junior Savvy Shopper (2022)
- Cadette Think Big (2021)
- Cadette Marketing (2021)
- Cadette Business Plan (2021)
- Cadette Budgeting (2022)
- Cadette Comparison Shopping (2022)
- Cadette Financing My Dreams (2022)
- Senior Customer Loyalty (2021)
- Senior My Portfolio (2021)
- Senior Buying Power (2022)
- Senior Financing My Future (2022)
- Ambassador P & L (2021)
- Ambassador Research & Development (2021)
- Ambassador Good Credit (2022)
- Ambassador On My Own (2022)
Refunds and Returns
Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts staff have full discretion on accepting items for return/refund.
- All merchandise accepted for return or exchange must be in resale condition, in original packaging and tags intact.
- Customer must have a receipt of purchase from one of the Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts stores.
- Purchase must have been made within 30 days in order for a refund to be issued.
- Items on clearance or discontinued are FINAL SALE ONLY and cannot be returned or refunded.
- Items purchased after 30 days will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Customer must have online receipt.
- Items must have been purchased within 30 days, be in saleable condition, and be an item we stock.
- Exchange only of equal value.
- No cash refunds
*Dollars generated from sales in the Worcester and Holyoke stores and the GSCWM online store help provide programs and services for the girl scouts in the Central and Western Massachusetts communities.
Clearance and Sale Items
All items that have been discontinued, on sale or on clearance are priced as marked and are not returnable. This includes discontinued badges and girl scout essentials.
*Dollars generated from sales in the Worcester and Holyoke stores and the GSCWM online store help provide programs and services for the girl scouts in the Central and Western Massachusetts communities
Purchasing in Shops and Online
The Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts are pleased to accept the following methods of payment:
- Troop checks are required to have two signatures
- All checks require a phone number
- Cookie Credits
To place orders online to pick up in our shops click here.
To place orders in either Worcester or Holyoke store email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at:
Cookie credits can be used in the council shops, payment for summer camp, and towards the costs of programs and camp. These payments must be processed manually. Mail or bring your cookie credit number into one of the council offices/stores for processing. The expiration for each cookie credit is at the end of May in the year following the Cookie Program.**
COOKIE CREDITS CANNOT BE USED ONLINE AND MUST BE USED AT THE LOCAL LEADERSHIP CENTER; IN PERSON, OVER THE PHONE OR VIA EMAIL (email@example.com).
Cookie Credits can be redeemed for:
- Council-approved day camp
- Council-approved service unit encampments
- GS Central and Western Ma resident camps
- GS Central and Western Ma program events such as:
- Events with sports teams
- Robotics programs
- Girl Scout Shop purchases
- GSUSA membership dues and GSUSA lifetime membership
- Completed Girl Scout Bronze Award projects
- Approved and completed Girl Scout Silver and Girl Scout Gold Award projects
- Purchases at the GSCWM shop
** Cookie Credits expire the end of May in the year following the Cookie Program season during which they were earned. For example, 2022 Cookie Credits will expire in May 31, 2023.
Sending in Cookie Credits
- Cookie Credits can be used in person, via e-mail, or over the phone.
- Cookie Credits must be submitted at the time of payment. Refunds and change will not be given.
COOKIE CREDITS CANNOT BE USED ONLINE (in place of or in addition to a credit card) AND MUST BE USED AT THE LOCAL LEADERSHIP CENTER; IN PERSON, OVER THE PHONE OR VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org).