Cookie credits can be used in the council shops, payment for summer
camp, and towards the costs of programs and camp. These payments must
be processed manually. Mail or bring your cookie credit number into
one of the council offices/stores for processing. The expiration for
each cookie credit is at the end of May in the year following the
COOKIE CREDITS CANNOT BE USED ONLINE AND
MUST BE USED AT THE LOCAL LEADERSHIP CENTER; IN PERSON, OVER THE
PHONE OR VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cookie Credits can be redeemed for:
- Council-approved day camp
- Council-approved service
- GS Central and Western Ma resident
- GS Central and Western Ma program events such as:
- Events with sports teams
- Robotics programs
- Girl Scout Shop purchases
- GSUSA membership dues and
GSUSA lifetime membership
- Completed Girl Scout Bronze Award
- Approved and completed Girl Scout Silver and Girl
Scout Gold Award projects
- Purchases at the GSCWM shop
** Cookie Credits expire the end of May in the year following
the Cookie Program season during which they were earned. For
example, 2022 Cookie Credits will expire in May 31, 2023.
Sending in Cookie Credits
- Cookie Credits can be used in person, via e-mail, or over the
- Cookie Credits must be submitted at the time of
payment. Refunds and change will not be given.
COOKIE CREDITS CANNOT BE USED ONLINE (in place of or in addition to
a credit card) AND MUST BE USED AT THE LOCAL LEADERSHIP CENTER; IN
PERSON, OVER THE PHONE OR VIA EMAIL (email@example.com).