As a Troop Leader, you can renew your girls through the online Member Community.
If the troop is doing the renewal process, the council highly recommends having a meeting with your girl’s families prior to renewing girl’s memberships to determine how payment for the re-newel of their girl will happen
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Select “Member Profile” from the drop down menu
- Log in, using your Member Profile password.
- Issues logging in? Email email@example.com or call 413-584-2602
- Once you are in your profile, click on your troop tab. You will see a list of all girls and adults who have been previously registered in your troop.
- On the right hand side of your screen, you’ll want to select “NEXT YEAR” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see under the “Renewal Choice” heading the options to renew for those girls and adults who still need to renew.
- Simply select “Renew” for each of those girls and adults who are renewing for the coming year.
- If you are trying to renew a girl who has been previously registered and you are getting an error message, please do not try to add her - call us for assistance to avoid creating a duplicate record.
- If you are unsure as to whether a girl is returning or not, please select "I'll decide later" instead of "Don't Renew." This way, if she chooses, she can still renew at a later date.
- You can also add a girl or adult to your troop! At the bottom of the screen where it says “ADD A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP,” simply select girl or adult and click GO!
- The screens will guide you through the remainder of the screens to complete your renewal for your troop.