Camp Bonnie Brae Friends Endowment Fund
Since 1919, Camp Bonnie Brae has inspired girls from all walks of life. As the longest, continuously running Girl Scout Camp, CBB still creates a world where girls thrive, learn new skills, take chances, sing, and have the transformational experiences to become their best selves. As you can imagine, the capital needs to maintain the 200+ acres and 60+ structures that make up CBB are high – an endowment fund would create the steady stream of income that can be used to maintain the camp. A gift towards CBB upkeep is an investment in the continued growth and development for future generations of girls who will have their lives transformed at CBB.
Our Goal – expand our circle of CBB Friends
- Increase Endowment Funds by $250,000 - We invite YOU to join CBB Friends, a group who has generously pledge to make a gift of $1,500 or more!
- Secure 100 CBB Letters of Intent by 12/31/2020 – Include CBB in your estate planning and help support CBB well beyond your lifetime!
Show your support today! Make a gift, pledge or sign a CBB Letter of Intent – or do it all.
Gift Recognition Levels
- Green Horizons ($25,000) – Original CBB Watercolor painting of your choice
- Big Pond ($15,000 – $24,999) – Name listed on CBB Friends wooden sign at waterfront.
- Tyro ($10,000 - $14,999) – Named wooden plaque in unit of your choice
- Sherwood - ($5,000 – $9,999) – CBB pin
- Lochmar – ($1,500 - $4,999) A CBB Gong tote bag.
Our commitment to you: All donors of $1,500 or more and/or sign a letter of intent will receive;
- A CBB gong tote bag
- An invitation to visit camp
- A yearly accounting of how funds are spent
- A yearly accounting of growth of fund