Camp Bonnie Brae Friends Endowment Fund
Thanks to the generosity of more than 100 donors, we have raised $150,000 towards our goal of $250,000! We’re excited to announce a generous anonymous match challenge! Any donation made before December 31, 2021, will be matched up to $50,000, helping us to reach our goal. We can do it! Double your impact TODAY by making a gift, pledge or increasing your existing pledge and have it matched! Together, we can ensure that Camp Bonnie Brae will continue to thrive and offer life-changing outdoor experiences for girls.
Since 1919, Camp Bonnie Brae has inspired girls from all walks of life. As the longest, continuously running Girl Scout Camp, CBB still creates a world where girls thrive, learn new skills, take chances, sing, and have the transformational experiences to become their best selves. As you can imagine, the capital needs to maintain the 200+ acres and 60+ structures that make up CBB are high – an endowment fund would create the steady stream of income that can be used to maintain the camp. A gift towards CBB upkeep is an investment in the continued growth and development for future generations of girls who will have their lives transformed at CBB.
Our Goal – expand our circle of CBB Friends
- Increase Endowment Funds by $250,000 - We invite YOU to join CBB Friends, a group who has generously pledge to make a gift of $1,500 or more!
- Secure 100 CBB Letters of Intent by 12/31/2020 – Include CBB in your estate planning and help support CBB well beyond your lifetime!
Show your support today! Make a gift,
pledge or sign a CBB Letter of Intent – or do it all.
Gift Recognition Levels
- Green Horizons ($25,000) – Original CBB Watercolor painting of your choice
- Big Pond ($15,000 – $24,999) – Name listed on CBB Friends wooden sign at waterfront.
- Tyro ($10,000 - $14,999) – Named wooden plaque in unit of your choice
- Sherwood - ($5,000 – $9,999) – CBB pin
- Lochmar – ($1,500 - $4,999) A CBB Gong tote bag.
Our commitment to you: All donors of $1,500 or more and/or sign a letter of intent will receive;
- A CBB gong tote bag
- An invitation to visit camp
- A yearly accounting of how funds are spent
- A yearly accounting of growth of fund
Anticipated projects include:
- New roof on dining hall
- Updated electrical infrastructure
- Repairing water lines
- New ropes course elements
- Tables for dining hall
- New tents, flys and poles
- New mattresses and covers
- Refinishing floors in Leadership Lodge and Anne’s Boat House.