TD Bank Financial Literacy Program
Girls need and want financial literacy skills to help them achieve their dreams, with 90% of girls saying it is important for them to learn how to manage money. However, just 12% of girls surveyed feel "very confident" in making financial decisions. Thanks to the TD Bank Charitable Foundation, girls who participate in our K-12 Financial Literacy FREE Badge Program and the largest girl-led business (otherwise known as the Cookie Program) will learn financial empowerment and develop important skills.
- After you have completed a badge, visit our survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FinancialLiteracy2021. There you will find surveys specific to the badge that your troop completed.
- Upon completion of the survey, you will receive a certificate within 6 weeks which may be redeemed at our council shops for your free award.
- Each girl member may receive only one free badge through this grant funding.
- All rewards must be earned by June 1, 2021 and claimed by July 1, 2021.
- We are limited to only 1500 badges and are on a first-come, first served basis and we will close the survey when have hit our limit.